Monday, May 16, 2011

Opps I ate Gluten:(

It use to be just horrible stomach pains and all sorts of other digestive problems, but the older I get the worse the symptoms have become when I eat gluten. I completely went gluten free after I started losing hair and weight to where people were asking my mom if I was okay when they would see me. I was somewhat gluten free before then because my son cant eat gluten. But every now and then I let the temptation of peanut butter bars and Starbucks scones get the best of me! you would think I would learn my lesson? This week it was peanut butter bars and this was my result!!! I should have know after the first one when my mouth was burning to not eat another one, but damn! they were soooo good! This is by far the worst this rash has ever been!!!!







2 comments:

  1. oh no! I'm so glad it's cleared up, and glad you were happy to see the post my friend KK made about the Rawsome - it is so fun and yummy! Keep watching my sister's FB page, she is always posting great GF recipes. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie, I just asked her to be my friend!

    ReplyDelete