Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fun in the sun!

The summer days are over, as we head into fall, I still have fresh memories of the sun we left behind..... This particular day it was fore casted to be hot, so we knew that we wanted to be somewhere around water. We have heard of a place called Williams Lake resort, but always thought that you had to be a member of the resort to go to it. I thought I would just make sure I wasn't mistaken and gave them a call. I am so glad I did, it turns out that it is open to the public for a small daily fee, so we ended up going! The kids had tons of fun, we set up the grill to go and grilled some lunch, while the kids explored the nearby creek, where they found frogs and little Gardner snakes! We then headed down to the sandy beach that the resort provided on the lake and to our surprise there were water slides on docks out in the water!! I might have been more excited than the kids, because I already love water, but I absolutely LOVE water slides!!! All in all the day was great and we will definitely be going back to Williams lake resort again next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment