Saturday, December 3, 2011

The one I keep going back to

No matter how many foundations I try, I keep going back to this one. I have a very sensitive face, one that is prone to breakouts and allergic rashes and this one always works great for me. My face always seems to stay clear when I use this and I like the slight glow it provides on my face also, its seems to highlight automatically where I would like it to. It is very easy to apply and comes in a good range of shades in my opinion. I like that I can just stick it in my purse and apply when I need touch ups also. It is made by Philosophy and called The supernatural, It is a mineral makeup and I haven't had lots of luck with mineral makeups before in the past, but this one I have really enjoyed. I get it from the Sephora store in our local JcPenneys.

No comments:

Post a Comment