Sunday, March 11, 2012

Guns

I am not a huge gun person. I do not carry a gun with me or in my car. I do however believe it is smart to know about them and how to use them. My husband loves his guns and also has a concealed weapons permit, and carries one with him. If you were in a situation where you would consider using or pulling out a gun, I have always been taught that if you think you would hesitate to pull the trigger, even for a second you should not carry a gun. That second is all it would take for someone to take the gun from you and use it. I might be that person that takes that second to hesitate. So for that reason I know guns are not for me. But I still know everything about them and how to shoot every gun that my husband owns. We also feel that it is wise to have our children educated in them also, our theory is the more our children know about guns and the dangers they can posses and all the aspects of safety involving them, the less curious they will be. which  lessens the chances of an accident ever happening. My husband is extremely responsible with his guns, And they are all kept in a safe and responsible locked up way!


















1 comment:

  1. I feel very much the same way. My husband is really into guns, I fully support the right to bear arms and know he'll teach our children how to safely handle them but personally I prefer to not touch. Maybe I'll learn sometime....love these pics, what a fun day!

    ReplyDelete