Sunday, September 23, 2012

Our new Harley Road King!

So my husband has been riding for awhile but on a V-Star, a Harley wasn't really in our budget until just recently. I rode with him on occasion on the V-Star, when we could find a baby sitter. But now that we have the Harley we have both been getting into it way more! I was completely against riding, I felt that it was just to dangerous for both of us to be doing when we had kids. Finally one day he talked me into going on a ride and I was hooked!! It is the most freest feeling ever! And when you ride you smell everything, the flowers the trees the air and even all the bad smells, but it makes the experience so much more realistic! We now get a babysitter and go riding every Thursday night!




My husband just recently went on a trip with two of his buddies over Washington, down through Oregon and California, Through Death Valley (which by the way he thought he was going to die from heat there) to Las Vegas and then up through utah and Idaho to back home again!



No comments:

Post a Comment