Saturday, September 24, 2011

To the Beach!

While in Vancouver we decided to take a day trip to the beach, We took my niece and nephew with us to enjoy the fun! The weather was very strange for the beach, (for Seaside that is) there was absolutely no wind at all, I mean AT ALL and it was warm and sunny! The kids all jumped waves and played in the sun! Then before leaving for the day we walked up to the streets to get ice cream and salt water taffy! During our time on the beach the life guards were teaching a surfing class, so we even got to see people surf, which was pretty cool! When the life guards were coming back in they saw lots of crabs in the water so they grabbed a pretty big one and brought it up on shore for the kids to see! And yes I realize the date is always wrong on my pictures, I change my camera to the current date constantly but my camera has a mind of its own and always changes the date to what it wants I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment