Sunday, November 27, 2011

AHA'S

This is in my opinion the best face cream I have used so far! I have noticed a huge difference in my skin since using this. I started off using it just at night, I would wash my face with my Cetephil gentle skin cleanser and then put some of this on, all over my face and also I would dab it around my eyes and maybe a little extra where I had scarring or wrinkles, I would then wait and let it absorb into my skin, anywhere from ten minutes to a half an hour and then apply my normal night time moisturizer (equate oil free ultra gentle facial moisturizer for sensitive skin from walmart) Then in the morning I would just wash my face with my cetephil again and then use a moisturizer with SPF before apply my makeup.
     It was amazing, the first thing I started noticing was my scarring fading away and no new pimples, then I started noticing the fine lines around my eyes looking less visible, I wanted to start using it in the mornings to, but this cream does kinda burn a little when you first start using it, and you have to be careful when in the sun!!! But after a while my face got use to it and I started adding it to my morning routine to! I notice that when I use it in the morning my makeup goes on a lot smoother!
  So I now can not go with out using it, when ever I run out and haven't had time to go get some more, I instantly will start breaking out again and my face starts looking dull again, so I then hurry up to Walgreen's (which is the only place you can buy this at) and get me another tub of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment