Sunday, November 20, 2011

Halloween 2011

It was a great Halloween this year! We started off going to the church where the kids go to kids group at, where we had dinner and snacks, played games and did cake walks! The church near our house really does a great job at giving the kids a fun safe place to go for Halloween! Riley ended up being a Japanese girl, because we recently had our Friend Miho come visit us from Sendai Japan! And of course Cody had to be something to do with camouflage and was and Army guy!











Afterwards we headed home and got all bundled up to go trick or treating! For some reason my kids are odd and would rather hand out candy then go get it! So I told them they had to at least trick or treat just our street cause are neighbors wanted to see what their costumes were and I also wanted some candy hahhaha!!! Then we headed back to the house to watch Ghost hunters and hand out candy! I was excited we were going to be outside in the cold because it gave me a reason to wear my new alpaca sweater that was especially warm!!



Earlier in the day Me and Cody went to Riley's school to help out with Rileys class halloween party!

No comments:

Post a Comment