Sunday, February 12, 2012

Oh Cody! Could you be any cuter!









My dear sweet Cody, your personality is amazing and your heart is so big! You say the cutest things also!!! I love you so much and remember "no matter how big you get, you'll always be my baby boy!"

    Last week was not so happy when Riley threw a barbie at the T.V. and shattered the front of the LCD screen!! First thing we wanted to do was tell her to go and get a job because she was paying us back for the amount of the T.V! But of course that was not reality because she is only 8. So instead she lost  a lot of things from her room that were worth value to her and she has to do chores around the house to earn them back. Well the other night Cody was sitting on the couch watching cartoons and I was going around the house picking up. When I walked by Cody he said to me "pick up my robe and slippers and put them in my room" What? was he talking to me that way? I said "excuse me but you don't talk to your mommy that way!!! you can ask nicely and say please! now you can go put your slippers and robe to your room and go and sit in time out!" he then started to cry and said "I'm sorry mama, you can take important stuff out of my room and I will earn them back"  hahahah it cracked me up!!

Some other funny things, Cody-"mama, what will you look like when you are a grandma?" Me- "I will look the same, just with a lot more wrinkles." Cody- (crying) "I don't want you to get wrinkles!!" haha

Cody- "I know how to say American flag in English!" "hola! my name is Cody" hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment