Sunday, January 9, 2011

Always remember!

So I have a friend I know that blogs about her life, and although I enjoy reading it, I never really understood what blogging was all about? until on one of her blogs she had mentioned about how her blog site was like a giant love letter to her husband and her family. What a great idea! I hate that how with technology now a days, everything is done on the computer and the good ole photo albums that I have from my mother are not as big anymore, so I now have thought I am going to blog about every thing I can think of and include pictures and print them off and make an album so one day when my children are older or my husband is the lone surviver they can look through this and remember what happened throughout their lives to make them who they are at the present! And to my family I love you all! and my loving husband Corey, you are my everything and you are what makes me strong! and my beautiful babies Riley and Cody, my heart was not mine anymore the day you both were born, I love you sooooo much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment