Sunday, January 9, 2011

Third Christmas At my moms in Brush Prairie WA







My moms was alot of fun, The kids had a great time! She lives more in the country so its fun for them to play in the woods and feed the chickens and the deer! Which was quite funny because the deer feeders were empty when the deer came to eat, so I went out to feed them and purposely scared them off to get near the feeders without getting trampled, and it worked until they heard the feed going into the feeders and they all came walking towards me not scared at all!!! Not the same for me! It scared the shit out of me and I ran up towards the house! Thank goodness it was not me they were interested in but the food! hahahahah We all also helped mom decorate and the kids enjoyed their job of painting the windows and making sugar cookies and Gluten free Chocolate chip, that were absolutely yummy!! We also got a chance to go see my nephews basketball game (my sister Jessica's oldest son) and it was a great game! We all got into it way to much and might have embarressed Kobey a little? Oh well, isnt that what familys do? Roasting marshmallows in the fireplace and playing games and painting ornaments were some of the other activities we did while there! We also got to escape one day and went and picked Melissa up and met some freinds from high school that I hadnt seen in 12 years! It was alot of fun catching up and learning about whats going on in their lives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment