Sunday, January 9, 2011

Fifth Christmas at my dads!








Okay so by now we are all starting to get exhausted and thinking of our own beds back home, but no, no, still two more Christmas's to go! The homemade blackberry wine that my dad makes, makes it alot more easier to keep on going!!! This wine is absolutely the best wine I have ever had, it is not sweet like the blackberry wine you would by in the stores, but more of a wooden type blackberry taste, okay so I cannot describe it very well but I LOVE IT! maybe a little to much because I got pretty tipsy at my dads, but had a great time! the kids all got diggers from grandpa, This is something he use to do to us kids growing up, he would sit on you and then slowly come down with his hands while making the music that you hear right before Jaws the shark attacks, (you know, the dada dada dadadadadad) and then right as his self made music gets faster and faster he tickles you to where you think you going to pee your pants! The kids love it and apparently from the pictures dad thought we were long over do for diggers also! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment