Sunday, January 9, 2011

Fourth Christmas at Corey's parents house!











My husbands parents house is always a blast! We always have a drink of the night, last year it was pomegranate martinis and this year was gin and tonics. We also do a different dinner every year, Last year we did a rib cook off and this year it was London broil! I always enjoy the company of Great Grandma T! She is a wonderful lady with such a classic presence to herself! Papa always gets into his football games and all of us just watch him and laugh! Coreys sisters birthday just happens to be right after Christmas so we all had the pleasure of taking her lunch and flowers to her at work for a fun surprise!

2 comments:

  1. I love your hair when it is stick straight with straight bangs. I've never seen you style it like that before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am trying to remember how I did it? I will probably never be able to make it look like that again! hahahha

    ReplyDelete